Top Books on your FALL TBR!
Rebecca Rogers gave me Last Summer and while this book is NOTHING like that one, I am immensely looking forward to it, and it fits PERFECTLY with my “You’ve Been Octobered” month!
I have to have it. ::steals Betty’s copy:: So Slated was AWESOME. And I need to know what on earth is happening with Kyla! Serioussslyyy. GIMME.
the absolute must read.
There’s simply no if’s, ands, or buts. This book is my most anticipated of 2013 and I can’t WAIT to have it in my hands. I need to read it and love it. And read it with the PLAYLIST. Yes!
If You Haven’t Read:
- Crash Into You was BEYOND amazing, I loved Isaiah’s story SO very much!
- Not A Drop To Drink was a really good survival story.
- Just One Year comes out this fall! You MUST read Willem’s story!
- Burial Rites was JUST released and it was AMAZING [review tomorrow!]
- Nowhere But Home was a Summer Release but I promise to keep pushing it ALL YEAR.