So, Leah and I have been PRETTY good at being secretive about this. We’ve been looking for a feature to do together, and then it dawned on us. THIS IS PERFECT. So, we present to you, a year with the master, the wonder, the amazing, STEPHEN KING. Simply: it is a year long readathon to read as MUCH Stephen King as you so desire. You choose your goals, and its NO PRESSURE. What could be better? I’ll tell you!
- Special posts coming your way for Stephen’s King birthday, Halloween, the halfway point, and the final month.
- Giveaways! I mean really, what is better than free books?
- Fun link up posts to see how you’re all doing! Are you petrified of your book? LOVING it? Tell us!
- Twitter fun! #hailtotheking will be our hashtag on twitter for the next YEAR.
So what do you have to do?
- Sign up at the bottom of the post.
- Answer the questions listed below in your own Intro Post that lets us know you’re IN and your goals
- READ, READ, READ!
- Have fun! Post reviews of any Stephen King you read because for giveaways, that will earn you POINTS!
- Take part in the Check In Posts! [6 total] That will also help you for giveaways, and for keeping track to see if you’ve LEVELED UP!
Scaredy Cat: 1-3 Novels or Short Stories
Need a Night Light: 4-7 Novels or Short Stories
No Monsters Under MY Bed: 8-11 Novels or Short Stories
Daredevil: 12-15 Novels or Short Stories
FEARLESS: 16 and Up!
1. What got you into Stephen King?
2. How long have you been a fan? Or are you a newbie?
3. First King book you read? [or plan to!] Did you like it?
4. Level you’re aiming to achieve!
In your intro post, please answer these questions! Then link your post to the link that will be provided with mine and Leah’s intro posts [first week in January!] Prior to that link up, sign up directly below so we know to expect an intro from you!
NEW! AUDIBLE GIVEAWAY
I reached out to the kind folks over at Audible! And guess what! Now you can win TWO credits [preferably for Stephen King Audiobooks, but in reality you can use them for whatever you like!] You DO have to be signed up for #hailtotheking to enter the giveaway, but its simple, low pressure and fun!
Sign up below! Sign ups open now and close at the end of January!