Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Its tons of fun, so be sure to join in!
This Week : Top Ten Favorite Romances
1. Alex and Lena [Delirium Trilogy]
I adored these two, and I’m praying I am okay with however Requiem ends.
2. Echo & Noah [Pushing the Limits]
Such. Chemistry. Reminds me of classic ’80’s movie love.
3. Olivia & Cash [Bad Boys Series]
Passion, Passion, Passion!
4. Adam & Mia [If I Stay, Where She Went]
Literally, perfection. Soulmates.
5. Mara & Noah [Mara Dyer Series]
These two need each other. And I love it.
6. Juliette & Warner [Unravel Me] -DONT SHOOT ME!
I won’t say a word. And please understand. I adore Adam, I always will.
7. Will & Lake [Slammed, Point of Retreat]
My FAVORITE. They’re just sooo good.
8. Holder & Sky [Hopeless]
Epic LOVE. Meant to be. All that mushy stuff <3
9. Katniss & Peeta [The Hunger Games]
Don’t care! I think these too complement each other.
10. Kat & Hale [Heist Society Series]
Adorable and so compatible! These two have a friendship FIRST.
I usually struggle to get to ten, but when LOVE is involved.. I get a bit carried away! Stay tuned TOMORROW for a Valentine’s edition of Couple Swap that involves two couples I adore, and almost included here, but didn’t!